With this three day sightseeing tour in Greece from Athens including Meteora and Delphi, you will visit some of the most interesting sites in Greece. Visit the archeological site of Delphi with Apollo temple and the Unesco World Heritage-listed rock-tower monasteries of Meteora
1st Day: Depart through Thebes, Livadia (short stop) and Arachova for Delphi, known in ancient times as the navel of the world. Visit the archaeological site and the museum of Delphi. Afternoon free. Overnight stay in Delphi.
2nd Day: Morning free. In the afternoon depart through Central Greece to Kalambaka, a small town built at the foot of the majestic grey rocks, crowned by the Meteora Monasteries. Overnight stay in Kalambaka.
3rd Day: Leave in the morning for nearby Meteora to visit the Byzantine monasteries. Return to Athens passing by the heroic monument of King Leonidas of Sparta at Thermopylae.
- Delphi site: Apollo Temple – Athinian Treasure – Oracle
- Visit Delphi museum with its spectacular artifacts
- Scenic drive along Central Greece
- Unesco World Heritage listed cliff top spiritual monasteries of Meteora
- King Leonidas of Sparta monument
- Entrance fees to the site and Museums are included
- Transport by luxury bus
- Professional and licensed english speaking guide
- All taxes
- Hotel accomodation based on your choice (A class / T class)
- Breakfasts and dinners
- Gratuites (optional)
- Drinks and beverages
- To enter the monasteries, appropriate clothing is required. Ladies should not wear short skirts and must have long sleeves. Men are not allowed to wear shorts. Normaly we are visitng Great Meteoro Monastey and St. Stefanos. Every Tue, we are visiting instead of Great Meteoro, Varlaam monastery. All the mentioned prices are per person on twin sharing basis. In case of one traveller the single supplement option has to be chosen.