Contact Details – Operating hours
Greek Trails is placed in the heart of Athens on the 5th floor of 44, Ermou street, close to Syntagma Square.
We operate every day from 10:00 until 18:00, except from weekends and national holidays.
You can call us directly on the phone +30 210 331 8575 during operational hours or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greek Trails office operates every day, Monday to Friday, from 10:00 until 18:00 (Eastern European Time Zone), except from national holidays.
National Holidays in Greece are the following:
- January 1st – New Year’s Day
- January 6th – Epiphany or Theophany
- Clean Monday or Shrove Monday (moveable date)
- March 25th – Annunciation / Independence Day
- Easter (moveable) – Monday
- May 1st
- Holly spirit Date (moveable)
- August 15th – Assumption or Dormition of the Holy Virgin
- October 28th –Independence Day
- December 25th – Christmas
- December 26th – Glorifying Mother of God