Experience Santorini with this 2-day tour from Athens. Santorini , this former volcanic island offer amazing views from the caldera , unique sunset from Oia village and great red, white and black beaches. Arrive afternoon and during the trip you will have the chance to see some of the most beautiful islands of Aegean. Arriving at the port of Santorini transfer to your hotel. The rest of the day free at leisure in order to enjoy one of the most romantic islands of the world
The next morning is at your leisure to relax on amazing beaches or to visit the main town, Fira, which is a bustling place which invites everyone to shop, stroll though its streets, or enjoy a meal in one of the restaurants overlooking the volcanic site. If you like the history you may visit “Akrotiri” site to see the ancient remains after the volcano explosion. In the afternoon transfer to the port.
Your stay in Santorini is unescorted and gives you the freedom and flexibility to enjoy your time on the island at your own leisure.
- Explore the island of Santorini at your leisure
- Fira town with its traditional narrow walkways
- Amazing volcanic view
- Breathtaking Oia sunset
- Explore the volcano or visit Akrotiri Arc. site
- Round trip economy ferry tickets
- Accomodation with breakfast on the island
- Convinient round trip port transfers in Athens as well as in Santorini
- Choice of A class or Tourist class hotels with breakfast on the island (Kamari area)
- Drinks and beverages
- Personal expenses
- Reservations depend from the avaliability of the ferry tickets and the hotels on the island. Normally the hotel is located at Kamari village at Perissa beach. Reservations are accepted 48 hours prior to the tour. Pick up is available from Athens center hotels at 06:15. All the mentioned prices are per person on twin sharing basis. In case of one traveller the single supplement option has to be chosen. The boat trip with the normal ferry is 8 hours and with the fast ferry is around 5 hours.