This tour covers the best of Kos. Visit one of Greece’s most important archaeological sites- the Asklepion. Here, crumbled fourth century temples stand on a pine covered hillside, the remains of the world’s first hospital. Snap the views and explore the ruins, it’s where doctors first practiced the teaching of Hippocrates, the founder of modern medicine. Then it’s onto Zia, a mountain village for free time or lunch in a tavern (optional) with a visit to a local winery. Browse for handicrafts or admire the amazing views to Turkey from its rooftop tavernas.
Next is Kefalos, a seaside resort for a panoramic photo stop and then visit an apiary and taste the typical “Loukoumades”. And lastly, you’ll stop at the village of Antimachia to see its little museum and Kos’ last remaining working windmill.
- Explore the Island of Kos
- Visit traditional villages of the Island
- Enjoy the services of an experienced escort
- Transportation by a luxury bus
- Official English speaking guide
- Pick up service from/to your hotel
- All taxes
- Lunch and drinks
- Entrance fee at Asklipion (8 € per person)
- Entrance fee at Antimachia (2 € per person)
- Gratuites (optional)
- Pick up service is provided for the majority of the hotels in Kos, except Kefalos area. For the specific tour, child rate is valid for children from 2 years old until 12 years old. The bookings are accepted if they are made at least one day prior of the tour (until 16:00).