This tour gives you the opportunity to visit the must-see attractions of Corfu, during your stay in the Island.
First there is a guided visit to the picturesque Corfu Town for approximately 30 minutes, where you will have the opportunity to see the old city of Corfu and learn a few things about the rich and multicultural history. From there you will get on the coach and head towards Achillion Palace were you will have 1 hour and 30 minutes approximately to find out about the history of the Palace of Princess Sissi, take pictures and admire the beautiful gardens, surroundings and view.
Our next stop is the picturesque coastline of Paleokastritsa and the well known monastery (1 hour and 30 minutes approx). Walk around the little shops, buy souvenirs, take pictures or even try a small boat cruise (not included in the price) around the rocky coast line of Paleokastritsa and take a look at the caves. Then we make our way up to Bella Vista (1 hr approx.), where you’ll have the chance to look at the magnificent view of Paleokastritsa and its bays, which is considered to be one of the most beautiful views of the Ionian Islands.
The next and final stop is the old traditional village of Makrades were the guests will have the opportunity to taste and buy local traditional products such as wine, vinegar and olive oil, along with many different souvenirs (approx. 30 min). Continuing over Kratsalos pass we end up in Troumbetta where guests are transfered in the coaches in order to return to their hotel in the afternoon.
- See the bay of Paleokastritsa
- Visit the Byzantine Monastery of the Virgin
- Visit the traditional old village of Makrades
- See the Esplanade square
- Enjoy a walking tour into Corfu town
- English-German speaking professional guide
- Transporation by luxury vehicle
- Lunch and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Gratuites (optional)
- Complimentary pick up/drop off service is offered from/to central located hotels or nearest meeting points. This tour is not recommended for customers with walking or mobility difficulties. Child price for this tour is valid for children from 2 to 12 years old. The bookings are accepted if they are made at least one day prior of the tour (until 16:00).