A half-day trip, including the services of a professional guide, to the sacred island of Apollo and Artemis, a famous political and religious center in Antiquity.
The whole territory of the deserted Delos is one of the most important archaeological sites of the eastern Mediterranean protected by Unesco as one of the Unesco heritage sites of the world. You may visit, amongst others, the remains of the Temples of Apollo, the sanctuary of Artemis, the old city and the theatre and then, walk down the celebrated Lion Street.
Also, in the museum of Delos, you can admire Archaic, Classical, Hellenistic and Roman Sculptures, a collection of vessels rom all periods as well as small items of everyday use.
- Visit one of the Unesco Heritage sites of Greece
- See the famous terrace of Naxos lions
- See the amazing Dolphins with their mosaics
- Visit the temple of Dionysus and the theatre
- Visit the remarkable museum of Delos
- Enjoy the unique view
- Roundtrip boat tickets
- English speaking licensed guide
- Entrance fees
- Personal expenses
- Gratuites (optional)
- Drinks and beverages
- Hotel pick up/drop off service
- The meeting point is the old port in Mykonos Town (Delos pier) at 09.30. The tour departs from Delos at 13:30 and returns to Mykonos approximatelly at 14:00.