This tour offers you the chance to enjoy some of the greatest actors in the world perform in ancient Greek dramas or comedies, or famous singers in concerts!
The theatre is marveled for its exceptional acoustics, which permit almost perfect intelligibility of unamplified spoken word from the stage to all 15,000 spectators, regardless of their seating. Tour guides have their groups scattered in the stands and show them how they can easily hear the sound of a match struck at center-stage. The rows of limestone seats filter out low-frequency sounds, such as the murmur of the crowd, and amplify high-frequency sounds from the stage.
Nowadays great performances take place there every summer, in July and August. Don’t miss the chance to have the experience of a lifetime!
- Leave an experience of a lifetime
- Enjoy a performance from some of the greatest actors in the world
- Attendance of an ancient Greek Drama or Comedy performace
- Visit one of the most famous ancient theaters of Greece
- See the famous Corinth Canal
- Epidaurus theater Upper Tier tickets (non-numbered seats)
- Attendance of an ancient Greek Drama or Comedy performance
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick up – drop off service
- Personal expenses
- The meeting point is at 6 Filellinon street in front of Alpha Bank at 16.30. Please be there 15 minutes earlier. The performance starts at 21.00 and you will return back to Athens approximatelly at 02.00. The itinerary for 2017 will be available on later stages.