Begin your journey along the rugged west coast to the port of Kamiros Skala. From here you will enjoy a cruise across to the neighbouring island of Halki. Halki is a beautiful un-spoilt neighbouring island. It is the smallest inhabited island in the Dodecanese.
The island is internationally known as the ‘Island of Peace and Friendship’. It is therefore the ideal place for those who want to avoid crowded and cosmopolitan tourist resorts and seek a quiet place to relax. The small port is very beautiful with pretty colorful houses, fishing boats, small coffee shops and a few fish taverns. Guests will have plenty of time to explore and enjoy a delicious lunch if they wish. There will be plenty of free time during the day for the guests to swim in the crystal clear waters of the Halki beaches.
Don’t miss the chance to enjoy a day full of relaxation and tranquility!
- Discover the small Island of Chalki
- Cruise in the Aegean Sea
- Ideal quiet place
- Enjoy a refreshing swim in clear waters
- Small colorful coffee shops and a few traditional fish taverns
- Experienced escort for all day
- Luxury airconditioned bus
- Roundtrip boat tickets to Chalki
- All taxes
- Lunch and drinks
- Gratuites (optional)
- Pick up service is included from the following areas before the departure of the tour: Tholos, Trianta, Ixia, Rhodes town, Kallithea, Faliraki, Kolymbia, Lindos, Lardos and Kiotari. For the specific tour, child rate is valid for children from 2 years old until 12 years old. The bookings are accepted if they are made at least one day prior of the tour (until 16:00).