Arriving at Athinios port we board the traditional boat King Thiras. Our first stop is the volcanic island of Nea Kameni where we will walk an ascending soil path to approach the crater of the still active Volcano.
We continue to the island of Palea Kameni where we can swim in the green sulphur waters or bath in the warm therapeutic mud. After half an hour, the boat will sail to the picturesque of island Thirassia, where you can have lunch at one of the traditional seafront tavernas or swim at the beach next to the port.
The boat tour ends up at the Village of Oia where we will stay and admire the spectacular colourful sunset.
- Approach the crater of the active Volcano of Santorini
- Swim in Palea Kameni Island
- Enjoy a swim or a lunch in Thirassia island
- Admire the world famous sunset of Oia
- Experienced escort
- Transportation by a deluxe bus to the Athinoos Port
- Entrance fee to the Volcano (2.5 € per person)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- This cruise is available in English and German every day. Departure times: Kamari 10:00, Messaria 09:50, Karterados 09:45, Fira 10:00, Perissa 09:45. Child price is valid for children 02-12 years old.