We go by bus to Athinios port where we board the boat King Thiras that will cruise to reach the lava island Nea Kameni. We will walk an ascending soil path to approach the crater of the still active Volcano. Then back to the boat and we cruise to the second lava islet called Palea Kameni where we find the Hot Springs. Here, you will have an opportunity to swim in the green sulphur waters.
We then set sail for the island of Thirassia. There you can swim at the beach next to the port or you can visit the traditional village Manolas by the winding steps, either walking or riding a donkey. We stay for about two hours and then the boat will cruise along the caldera cliffs, so you will have the chance to take wonderful photos of the amazing cliffs.
- See the Volcano of Santorini
- Swim in the Hot Springs
- Enjoy a walk in Thirassia island
- Cruise below Oia and admire the amazing cliffs
- Experienced escort
- Transportation by a deluxe bus to the Athinoos Port
- Entrance fee to the Volcano (2.5 € per person)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- This cruise is available in English and German every day. Departure times: Kamari 10:00, Messaria 09:45, Karterados 09:50, Fira 10:00, Perissa 09:45. Child price is valid for children 02-12 years old.