Explore with this 2-day trip to Delphi the navel of the ancient Greek world, a place where many believe to have a special magic and report being moved spiritually when visiting Delphi. Ancient engravings on the stone such as ‘Know Thyself’ and ‘Nothing in Excess’ could be a lesson for all generations to come. Delphi is the second-most important archeological site in Greece and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Spent an extra day on this great site and explore.
1st DAY: Depart through Theves, Levadia (Short stop) and Arachova for DELPHI. Pass by CASTALIA SPRING, visit at the archaeological site the TEMPLE of APOLLO famous for its oracle and the MUSEUM of Delphi. Afternoon free. Overnight stay in Delphi.
2nd DAY: Morning free. In the afternoon return to Athens via the picturesque mountain village of ARACHOVA, built on the south slopes of Parnassus, well known for its attractive hand-woven carpets, rugs and quilts, as well as for its wine and cheese (short stop).
- Castalia spring
- Guided visit of the Temple of Apollo and the world famous Oracle
- Entrance in the Museum of Delphi
- Overnight in Delphi
- a full morning free to visit and explore the Delphi site
- Entrance fees
- Transport by luxury bus
- Professional and licensed guide
- All taxes
- Breakfast and dinner
- Hotel accomodation based on your choice (A class / T class)
- Gratuites (optional)
- Drinks and beverages
- All the mentioned prices are per person on twin sharing basis. May be operated by a multi-lingual guide. In case of one traveller the single supplement option has to be chosen.