Explore in one day the magical island of Santorini. First, we visit Prophet Elias Monastery built on the highest point of the island in 1711 AD where the view is breathtaking. The picturesque village of Pyrgos is close by for you to capture some magnificent photos. Then we will go by bus to Athinios port to board on the King Thiras boat, which will take us to the Volcano.
Visiting the active crater is a must do experience. We will continue sailing to the Hot Springs where we can swim in the green sulphur waters. After half an hour the boat will sail to Thirassia island. There you can swim at the beach next to the port or you can visit the traditional village Manolas by the winding steps, either walking or riding a donkey.
Back on board again and sail to Oia which is our last destination. Oia is built along the rim of the caldera wall. You can walk in the village, enjoy the magnificent panoramic view and the spectacular colourful sunset.
- Visit the Prophet Elias Monastery
- Approach the crater of the active Volcano
- Swim in Palea Kameni Island
- Enjoy a swim or a lunch in Thirassia island
- Admire the world famous sunset of Oia
- Experienced escort
- Transportation by a deluxe bus
- Cruise boat
- Entrance fee to the Volcano (4.00 € per person)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Escort Languages: English and German daily. Departure times: Kamari 08:30, Fira 08:45, Perissa 08:30. Return time: 30 minutes after sun set. Child price is valid for children 02-12 years old.